Infolinks

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Your Phone Date is Inaccurate : Whatsapp Error Solution

When I launched Whatsapp for the first time on my Sony Xperia SP Android phone, a message displayed after I accepted the terms of use. Whatsapp was saying that my phone date is inaccurate. Exact error message was “Your phone date is inaccurate! Adjust your clock and try again.” At same screen, a button saying “Adjust date” was placed. I clicked it and went to the time and date setting of my phone. Both time and date were correct according to my timezone.

I changed the date format and launched Whatsapp. The bug was still there. Then I switched the
clock of my phone to 24 hours format but it still didn’t fix the error. After trying for at least an
hour, at last I found the solution. Here is what I did to solve this extremely annoying error.

So the solution was extremely simple. I just uninstalled and then reinstalled the app and it worked. Later, I came to know that the bug was being caused by the outdated version of installed Whatsapp on my device. So to fix this frustrating bug, follow these extremely simple instructions.

Step 1: First of all, uninstall Whatsapp from your device. To uninstall the app, go
to Settings>Apps on your device and then select Whatsapp from the list of installed apps. After
selecting the app, now uninstall it.

Step 2: After uninstalling Whatsapp from your device, now go to Play Store on your device and
then search for Whatsapp. After finding the app in Play Store, install it. Or you can visit this URL
from your Android browser or from your PC to download the latest APK file of Whatsapp for
your device.

Step 3: After installing the latest version of the app, now launch it again. The bug will be fixed
and you can enjoy chatting with friends and family members right from your Android device.

So this was simple yet working fix for the bug generated by an older version of Whatsapp on
your Android device. I hope that now you will never see the frustrating message from Whatsapp
messenger saying “Your phone date is inaccurate!” again. If you found this solution working,
please share it with your friends on social networks. It will be the best way to thank us for our
efforts.

Have a Smiling Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment